Apply to ACLC
Now accepting applications for the 2024-25 school year!
Thank you for your interest in Alameda Community Learning Center. Please click on the buttons below to apply
You can also still apply for the 23-24 school year HERE. Spots may come open in selected grades.
To enroll your child for the year 2024-25 please click on the button below:
SchoolMint Online Enrollment is a secure, online enrollment system that allows parents/guardians to securely enter their child's information into an online database.
- An email address is required to submit an online application. The link to the application can be found through the "Apply Now" link.
- Please enter the requested information, and click "SUBMIT" in the bottom right corner.
- Once the application is submitted, the applicant will receive an email or text message confirmation.
- While waiting for an offer, visit THIS PAGE to view a recorded information session and/or sign up for a live information session or tour.
After Receiving and Accepting an Offer of Admission
- Applicants who are offered a spot will have 7 days to accept their offer. They will receive an email with information about creating an online-enrollment account.
- Sign in to your account that you have already created.
- Complete the enrollment forms and upload a copy of the a birth certificate, proof of residency, one utility bill, copy of immunizations record, and parent/guardian ID.
- As a reminder, the required enrollment documents are:
- Your learner's birth certificate
- Legal Guardian ID (e.g. driver's license or passport)
- Current rental/lease agreement, property tax bill, or mortgage statement for learner's physical address
- A current utility bill for the learner's physical address (must be electricity, gas, water or garbage)
- Your learner's immunization record. Learner cannot start school without a complete immunization record on file.
- Transcripts for learners entering grades 7-12. Acceptances are contingent on space in courses needed based on transcript review.