ACLC Picture Day
Picture Day will be held on the afternoons of Tuesday, October 13th and Wednesday, October 14th. Time slots are assigned by last name as per the following schedule:
| ||Tuesday, October 13th ||Wednesday, October 14th |
|1:30-2:30pm || Last Names A-B|| Last Names L-M |
|2:30-3:30pm|| Last Names C-E|| Last Names N-P|
|3:30-4:30pm|| Last Names F-K|| Last Names R-S|
|4:30-5:15pm|| || Last Names T-Z|
Lifetouch COVID Precautions: Please arrive to campus at the start of your assigned time and follow the social distancing and safety protocols that will be evident when you arrive at the ACLC front entrance.
Lifetouch requests that only students enter the photography area and that parents stay outdoors or in their cars. Students and staff must wear a mask while in the photo area.
Once they are in the camera area, students will be asked their name and grade. Lifetouch staff will find the student in the computer system and then ask them to take their mask off. Students are not allowed to speak until their mask is back on.
Additional Lifetouch Safety Protocols:
1. Our photographers are in masks, and we never take them off.
2. We have sanitation at each station.
3. We mark 6-8 ft spaces for students to wait in line.
4. We have eliminated the name tickets students need to hand the photographer.
5. We have eliminated the box students sit on to have their photo taken.
6. We are going as contactless as possible, so we ask for parent emails to set up notification so parents can purchase portraits online.
7. Photographers are required to do temperature checks every morning when they arrive at our office.
Why hold Picture Day? We are holding Picture Day to ensure that your annual school portrait memories are captured and so that we have your learner's image for use in composite class photos, yearbook, and student ID cards.