Steps to apply for admission to the Peralta Community Colleges:
2. Read through all the Steps for High School Special Enrollment.
4. Select your home campus. (Usually College of Alameda. You can still take classes at any campus.)
5. Create an OpenCCC Account and complete your application. (This will take about 30 minutes).
6. After completing your application, you will receive an email with your application confirmation number.
7. Once the application has been processed, you will receive your Peralta Student ID within 48 hours.
Steps to enroll in a class at one of the Peralta Colleges:
2. Explore available classes of interest. You may enroll in classes that:
a. Do not conflict with ACLC required courses (including transport time).
b. Meet UC/CSU transfer requirements.
3. Some courses may require an assessment test for enrollment.
4. If you take more than 6.5 units per semester, the college will need a copy of your high school transcript.
6. Obtain required signatures and stamp on the High School Special Enrollment Form.
7. Take your completed High School Special Enrollment Form to the Student Service Center at your Peralta home campus.
8. Once you are enrolled, turn in a copy of your Peralta Schedule and your Enrollment Verification Form to the ACLC Office.
9. If your class is during school hours, you must request an Off-Campus Contract from the ACLC Office.
a. Complete the Off-Campus Contract form and obtain needed signatures.
b. Your Off-Campus Contract is only valid for one semester.
If you have questions, need assistance with course selection or enrollment, please click here to email the School Counselor.