Parent Action Committee (PAC)
PAC Enriches the ACLC Community
- Build connections with other parents/guardians and school administrators
- Recognize extraordinary facilitators
- Support community-building events
- Have fun and make new friends!
PAC Powers the ACLC Community
As a community-oriented school, ACLC depends on family support to maintain the excellence for which ACLC is known. Like a PTA, PAC mobilizes the time, skills and experience of parents and guardians for the benefit of our learners. Parents and guardians, along with learners and facilitators, are essential to the success of our learning community.
- Take the PAC Survey to tell us how you would like to be involved
- Attend a PAC Coffee Klatch* (1st Fridays, 8:30am @ Wescafe Patio)
- Attend a PAC Happy Hour* (4th Fridays, 5pm @ The Rake)
- Attend a PAC Work Session* (2nd Wednesdays, 7pm on Zoom)
*Please see the ACLC Events Calendar to confirm dates & details
All ACLC parents and guardians are invited to PAC meetings, get-togethers, and events.
Events that PAC Organizes and Supports