We Are Parents
Welcome to ACLC!
We are so excited to have you in our learning community. To keep in touch with school happenings and events, you can:
- Read official school announcements arriving in your email via Jupiter Grades
- Read the ACLC eNewsletter arriving monthly in your email
- Follow the ACLC Facebook Page
- Join the ACLC Listserv, a community forum for sending announcements and requests
- Attend a PAC or CCEF meeting (check the ACLC Activities Calendar for dates and times)
As the parent of an ACLC learner, your involvement can make all the difference to your child's educational experience. Parents, along with learners and facilitators, are essential to our learning community. Over the past two decades, parents have helped create and sustain some of the most beloved aspects of the ACLC experience. Your participation helps preserve and build on that tradition.
PAC is the ACLC version of a PTA, but with no dues or membership applications. As the parent of an ACLC learner, you are automatically a PAC member and welcome to all PAC meetings. PAC keeps parents in touch with each other and with the school. We organize events, create community, support learner initiatives, and promote parent involvement. Learn more about PAC.
CCEF is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization that raises funds to support vital academic and enrichment programs at ACLC. The CCEF Board includes includes ACLC parents, facilitators, and learners. The Board reviews and funds proposals from learners, facilitators, parents and administrators. Learn more about CCEF.