We Are Parents
ACLC Welcomes Parent Involvement!
We are so excited to have you in our learning community.
As the parent of an ACLC learner, your involvement can make all the difference to your child's educational experience. Parents, along with learners and facilitators, are essential to our learning community. Over the past 25 years, parents have helped create and sustain some of the most beloved aspects of the ACLC experience. Your participation helps preserve and build on that tradition.
- Read official school announcements arriving in your email via Jupiter Grades
- Follow the ACLC Facebook Page
- Attend a PAC or CCEF meeting (check the ACLC Events Calendar for dates and times)
PAC is the ACLC version of a PTA, but with no dues or membership applications. As the parent or guardian of an ACLC learner, you are automatically a PAC member and welcome to all PAC meetings. PAC keeps parents in touch with each other and with the school. We organize events, create community, support learner initiatives, and promote parent involvement.
CCEF is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization that raises funds to support vital academic and enrichment programs at ACLC. The CCEF Board includes includes ACLC parents, facilitators, and learners. The Board reviews and funds proposals from learners, facilitators, parents and administrators.
- What supplies will my learner need on the first day of school?
- Does my learner need his/her own laptop or tablet?
- What are the daily lunch options for my learner?
- What is "New Learner Bridge"?
- What is Jupiter Grades?
- What is CCC?
- What is the Judicial Committee (JC)?
- What is Hannah Camp?
- What is a Learner-Led Conference (LLC)?
- What is a Student Support Team (SST)?
- What is project-based learning?